Need rescue from cravings? This two-page worksheet is aimed at helping people in recovery get through the hard times.
The handout is from the Journey into Recovery: a Weird and Wacky Addiction Workbook. Since this website is to promote the book, we’ve gotta say it: the workbook features multiple resources for urge management apart from the worksheet below. That includes:
- An emergency “deal with cravings” card
- Worksheet on handling triggers
- A five-page toolkit to help avoid relapse
- A six-page toolkit to deal with relapse should it happen
- An appendix section listing hundreds of calming, fun, and survival ideas
- Jokes and cartoons that keep things… interesting
You’ll find the two-page worksheet below. Consider magnifying your screen to see it clearly.
Return to List of everything